Sharing knowledge, experience and practice for CPA Scotland Members.
CPA Scotland members are invited to a creative workshop day which will be facilitated using psychosocial and ecopsychology processes by Nadine Andrews & Osbert Lancaster. The workshop provides a good opportunity for members to meet, learn and share with eachother regarding their experience, knowledge and practice.
The programme outline will be as follows:
- An opening mindfulness & nature connection exercise
- An individual creative exercise where everyone will be asked to create something out of found objects that represents how they feel about climate change and the ecological crisis
- Group sharing of what we have made (as much or little as feel comfortable)
- The sharing of expertise, research, work (each person has 10-20 mins, depending numbers)
- Open space for emerging issues/topics (to be used however we decide at this time, whatever feels most pertinent)
Please bring lunch with you, there is a kitchen available to use. You can also bring vegetarian food to share with the group.
Come prepared with suitable clothing and footwear for some outdoor work in the garden space of the The Salisbury Centre
Address: The Salisbury Centre, 2 Salisbury Road, Edinburgh, EH16 5AB
Time: Saturday 20th January 9:30am to 5:30pm