Three experiential enquirers with Guy Gladstone
Sunday 25th September 2016, 10am - 6pm
Saturday 17th March 2017,
Saturday 1st July 2017
The Open Centre, 188 Old Street, London EC1V 9FR
To book- Tel: 0800 3134844 Email:
Optional donation to an environmental charity
WARNING Participating may prompt you to change your life and your relationship with the world at the same time.
SCOPE Your time on this Earth and the impact of your life on the planet.
CONTENT The activities in WOE nourish, inspire and empower participants, enabling creative responses to concerns about emerging planetary crises.
AIM To move past overwhelm and engage active hope.
BENEFITS These one day events, which may be attended singly or as a series, will be a space to:
- Step back and develop resilience
- Speak your truth in the company of the like-minded
- Reconnect with nature and make sense of your pain for the planet
- Build your desire, intention and willingness to act for the well-being of life
- Support consideration of the impact of your lifestyle on the earth and its resources. Reduce the urge to buy, consume and party on regardless.
- Move beyond denial, disavowal (knowing and acting as if you don't know) and numbing out.
- Identify your personal pathway to contribute, make a difference and be of service to the future.
For further training and information about the open centre please visit http://opencentre.com